Thursday, December 15, 2016

Titus 2 and Welcome Back

Welcome,

I have not posted in over 2 years. I felt it was time to return and continue, even though I am not sure if anyone has read or will read this. I hope they do.

The reason I have chosen to return is because of a conversation I had recently with a young, single woman. She felt she was not a feminist and probably wasn't but it was plain that the feminist movement had influenced her, just as it did me and has all of us.

So, I decided to start blogging again as a Titus 2 woman. Not that I am a great Titus 2 woman, because I am not. Not because I have a lot of experience with raising large families or cooking or baking or even home organization but because I wish there had been a Titus 2 woman in my life when I was young.  Someone who would have encouraged me to in godly family life and homemaking. 

Here is the Titus 2 Bible verse, Douay Rheims:

3.The aged women, in like manner, in holy attire, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teaching well: 4. That they may teach the young women to be wise, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5. To be discreet, chaste, sober, having a care of the house, gentle, obedient to their husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.


So hopefully I can inspire and teach to young women some of the nuggets of experience I have learned a long the bumpy road of raising my small family.

No comments:

Post a Comment