Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

When I was a young teen and into my twenties I was a very rebellious person and ungrateful person. I am not sure really why or what I was rebelling against and why I couldn't be grateful.  I had a wonderful family. Parents who loved me. I just think I didn't know who I was or what I wanted in life or where I was going.

As time went on and many years at that,  I matured and  I came to find that where I was going and what I wanted needed a foundation and that foundation is Jesus Christ. Through the love of Jesus I have found and discovered there are many things to be grateful for. Many things, such as family, shelter, love, faith, Holy Mother Church, the Blessed Mother and most importantly Jesus Christ and what He has done for us and how he pours His love and grace out upon daily.

So, I just want to say to all Happy Thanksgiving and remember there is much to be thankful for but the most important is God's love for us and the way He sent His son to die upon the cross so we can spend eternity with Him.

Please remember in your Thanksgiving prayers those who are suffering and hurting and pray they find food and comfort from friends and family and mostly importantly experience the comfort from our Lord.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment